I am excited to have completed the draft copy of my book, Creating Actionable Insights Using TableauCRM, which will be launched on December 29 of this year.
As a teaser, I wanted to share what is in some of the chapters, coming now to the second chapter. which answers this question:
How do you create and customise your very first TCRM analytics app?
Chapter two walks you through the following:
- Setting up a development playground for TCRM
- Learn your way around the Analytics home page
- What is a TCRM Analytics App?
- Installing and configuring a TCRM Analytics App
- An introduction to TCRM Data Manager
- Customising a TCRM Analytics App
- Common Questions Answered
Three Things to Note about TCRM Apps:
- An app is secure. That is, it can be restricted to the creator, or can be opened up to other users. App-level security is one form of TCRM security.
- An app can be shared. There are three ways to share the contents of an app with others for collaboration:
a. Give access via TCRM
b. Post to chatter feed
c. Share via the app URL
- An app can be templated. This is a powerful tool that enables the analytics dashboard, data flow, etc., to be packaged and deployed elsewhere.