Thanks to Megan Petersen for asking these thought-provoking questions about my very first Dreamforce next month:
- How did you get approval to go to your first Dreamforce?
My CEO, Neil, and I have been planning this trip some time, and I got approval to go as a reward for performing well in my role.
- How have you prepared for Dreamforce? eg flights and accommodation, agenda, meeting up with people.
Our business arranged the flights and accommodation; I’ve created my agenda in agenda builder and have arranged some meetings with key people, such as Ketan Karkhanis, Salesforce GM of Analytics. Exciting stuff!
- What are you packing?
Comfy shoes; black T-shirts; Blackie & Goldie; Tim Tams as gifts; laptop; bluetooth headphones; …
- What are your top priorities for Dreamforce? What did you base these on?
As far as sessions go, I am focused on Einstein Analytics and Pardot; very keen to network and meet people in real life who are friends on Twitter; excited about Eric Dreshfield’s breakfast; and, I want a selfie with Marc B. 🙂
- What sessions do you anticipate will bring the most value?
Technical and strategic sessions around Einstein Analytics and Pardot.
- Not everything is educational at Dreamforce. Apart from the learning opps what are you most looking forward to?
Chilling with my super cool #Ohana friends; sampling San Fran’s culinary delights; hanging out and strategising with Neil, our CEO.
- Have you already thought about post Dreamforce? ie What will be the action items or folow-up plan after the event.
Neil and I will debrief on the Friday we get back and build a Trello board around learnings, ideas and actions items.